Wednesday, March 17, 2010

. . . . . . . .

exam is just around the corner . my preparations ? just doing exercise as many as i can especially on my favs subjext, HISTORY. haha. hm well, lately i'm searching for website that have past years questions. thanks to my cousin, he gave me a lot of websites. :)
p/s : ayat aku betoi ke tak grammar nie waha cik cicak ?

okay now,
aku mmg busy gila la wehhh. wan suh amek lesen then cancel plak. omg. i dun care. haha. yg penting lpas spm ramai2 serbu sepakat. haha. so, aku skang siyes gila baik ngan juniors. ohh i dun know why ? tell me. am i too friendly weh ? tak kot. maybe sbb aku childish kot, mcm naf kata.

btw, i dun want to have a petsis because i have one. smk convent girl. i love her as my petsis. n no one can replace her. only my frens know her okay. thus, i am officially not available for another petsis okayyyy. just be friends, be nice to me, n talk to me if u have probs bcause i am a good listener n mayb can solve ur probs :)

____________________________________________________________________

semalam, ari yg sgt best for abe . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment